- Meet The 30 Year-Old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Helped 3 African Presidents Get Elected!
- In Photos!! Meet Missy Viv – The Youngest And Prettiest Police Officer You Will Ever See In Nigeria!!
- Finally, Atiku Abubakar Breaks Silence, Addresses Nigerians On BUHARI’s Health Status Amid Conflicting Reports From Presidency!!
- ‘What Made Us Overthrew And Sent Buhari To Prison In 1985! — IBB Revealed Shocking Revelations!!
- Nigerian Billionaire Folorunsho Alakija Overthrows Oprah Winfrey As The Richest Black Woman In The World!!
Buhari Sacks FRCN Boss Over Baba Adeboye’s Stepping Down
Following public outcry over what was described as government interference in the affairs of Churches in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari today approved the immediate removal and replacement of the Executive Secretary of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
The man had disregarded instructions to put a hold on the policy that saw Pastor E.A. Adeboye of the Redeemed Church step down as G.O. of the Church in Nigeria.
President Buhari has also approved the reconstitution of the board of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria. The new Chairman is Mr. Adedotun Sulaiman.
I guess somebody is listening to the complains of Christian leaders.
(Visited 339 times, 1 visits today)