- Meet The 30 Year-Old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Helped 3 African Presidents Get Elected!
- In Photos!! Meet Missy Viv – The Youngest And Prettiest Police Officer You Will Ever See In Nigeria!!
- Finally, Atiku Abubakar Breaks Silence, Addresses Nigerians On BUHARI’s Health Status Amid Conflicting Reports From Presidency!!
- ‘What Made Us Overthrew And Sent Buhari To Prison In 1985! — IBB Revealed Shocking Revelations!!
- Nigerian Billionaire Folorunsho Alakija Overthrows Oprah Winfrey As The Richest Black Woman In The World!!
Plz Ladies, Before You Spread Your Legs for a Married Man, You Should See This!
Before you spread your legs: I have been privileged to work in a Federal Agency in Nigeria, and trust me, I have seen things, I have seen married men do stuffs that if I had control of, I would question their actions, sit them down and scold them. ut then again, I can’t, all I can do is use this medium to educate the ladies. Pleas abstain from married men, abstain so your days may be long.. Read the following…
1. The only thing he wants is $##x. He comes and goes back home to his wife.
2. He is never going to leave his wife for you.
3. You are most likely not the only one-side dish he’s having.
4. After using you, he will move onto someone else.
5. He doesn’t owe you anything.
6. Getting pregnant on purpose won’t trap him, his kids are at home with his wife, so think!
7. His money and properties are his and his wife’s, you only get the small balance.
8. You will never be part of his future.
9. There is certainly one guy out there that is madly in love with you and wants to make you his “one and only wife”….
(Visited 3,779 times, 1 visits today)