- Meet The 30 Year-Old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Helped 3 African Presidents Get Elected!
- In Photos!! Meet Missy Viv – The Youngest And Prettiest Police Officer You Will Ever See In Nigeria!!
- Finally, Atiku Abubakar Breaks Silence, Addresses Nigerians On BUHARI’s Health Status Amid Conflicting Reports From Presidency!!
- ‘What Made Us Overthrew And Sent Buhari To Prison In 1985! — IBB Revealed Shocking Revelations!!
- Nigerian Billionaire Folorunsho Alakija Overthrows Oprah Winfrey As The Richest Black Woman In The World!!
Top Nigerian Pastor Drops Yet Another Shocking Revelations Concerning 2017, What He Said About PMB And CBN Will Shock You
Prophecies are signposts and road maps on the journey of destiny. They provide comfort and give assurance from the mind of God concerning the future. Popular Nigerian pastor and founder of Champions Royal Assembly, Joshua Iginla has revealed his prophetic insight for Nigeria, in the year 2017.
He disclosed that, this prophecies are given so is can guide the country so they can take appropriate precautions where necessary.
The 20 prophecies about Nigeria, revealed how President Muhammadu Buhari may sack the incumbent governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), encourages PMB to pray for his health, disclosed that the dollar will continue to increase and much more.
Read his 2017 revelations below…
1. In 2017, I see more pressure on his Mr president to sack the incumbent CBN Governor. It will take divine Grace for him to remain in that office.
2. Senator Saraki: The Senate president should not think that the trials are over. I see more storm and trials that will take a new turn from his enemies and political distractor.
They will scheme for his removal. He should be very careful because I see much betrayal of promise. They might backstab him. I see promises made in the secret to him that will not be kept. He should pray that the people in his camp should not see the storm overwhelming him, thus leaving him in the storm.
3. The hardship and poverty in Nigeria will increase: Mr president will do all he can in his power to reshuffle some of his cabinet in order to rescue issues but because his administration has more enemies than friends, they will frustrate all his efforts.
However, I see a light at the end of the tunnel but it will not free us from this hardship. Rather, it will increase, it will be strong but I have good news for you, those who know their God will be exempted.
4. I see a part in this country that the military will move swiftly to rescue because of the crisis that will come out of there. It is between 2018 – 2019 that this crisis will blow but in 2017, we will see a symptom of it splashing the water.
5. I see the issue of flood resuming. I see heavy down pour. I see some of the corruption that has been there over 2-years-ago to curb such flood will be exposed because this will affect a lot of buildings.
6. Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Benue, Kaduna, Adamawa and Plateau should pray against serious attack like herdsmen, terrorism, radical extremist and religious attacks which will increase but God will give us Victory.
7. The dollar exchange rate will rise up above 600. It will go up. 8. Mr President should pray for his health, I see him traveling out for an unscheduled health checkup. But this time, it will be more serious. He should pray for his health, God will keep him.
9: There will be serious attempt to frustrate the Vice President: This attempt will be so strong that there are some cabals that will want him out of the seat.
This attempt would not just be by political measures but an attempt through striking of his life as well. He should pray and be careful but the Lord will keep him.
10 The Churches in Nigeria will go through serious persecution: Some major ministries will receive serious court judgement that will be unfavorable but God will keep such ministries. There will be strong persecution.
Let’s pray to God to keep the church in Nigeria. God spoke to me and said this is the time Nigeria should be ever united as it has been in the history of the country because what is ahead of us, one cannot fight.
11. The current government will prevail so much over the issue of Boko Haram but it will not die. Rather, it will take a new dimension. It will worsen but at the tail end between 2017 – 2018, most especially 2018, that’s when we will get the victory better on the issue of Boko haram.
12. The agitation of Biafra will take another turn: Pray so that this time it should not be bloody. We should pray for Kanu Nnamdi, the Biafra leader because I see a health challenge and I see bitterness and agitation from this same region he is coming from.
And I pray the current administration is very sensitive over the case of Nnamdi Kanu because what I see is not too good.
13. We should pray against another terrorist attack in Abuja. God will avert it!
14. A former president and great man should pray to cross this year 2017.
15. The demand for his Mr president, to come back in 2019 will be very high. Buhari should be very careful. There are a lot of Judases around him. They are only digging his grave for him unknowingly. He should be very careful.
16. I see a shake in the Government. I see new ministers coming in.
17. The governor of Rivers state will suffer a lot of political persecution but it will not stop what God is about to do
18. The Lord spoke to me and said what Amaechi was to the ex-president is what Ayo Fayose will become to President Buhari in this regime.
The same persecution that Amaechi gave the previous Government is the same persecution Fayose will give Buhari. He should not be underestimated because I see him making a move that may result in revolution.
19. Rivers and Ekiti state governors should be very careful.
There will be attempt even over their lives. I don’t know by which party but that’s what I saw.
20. APC has served its purpose.
In 2017, the party will begin to see major cracks and before 2019 there’s a powerful party that will merge out and will form strong alliance in 2017. It will become solid in 2018. APC has served its purpose. It’s like a piece of paper thrown away after being used.
A new party that will take Nigeria to the next level will rise up and I don’t know how but I see this party consisting of members of the ruling party and opposition party fusing together causing what I call unwanted diffusion that will lead to a future catastrophe but before it, there is going to be calm on the nerves of Nigerians.
Even the new party that will come in is like joining petrol and Kerosene together and mixing it up with water.
God bless Nigeria!
(Visited 3,138 times, 34 visits today)