- Meet The 30 Year-Old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Helped 3 African Presidents Get Elected!
- In Photos!! Meet Missy Viv – The Youngest And Prettiest Police Officer You Will Ever See In Nigeria!!
- Finally, Atiku Abubakar Breaks Silence, Addresses Nigerians On BUHARI’s Health Status Amid Conflicting Reports From Presidency!!
- ‘What Made Us Overthrew And Sent Buhari To Prison In 1985! — IBB Revealed Shocking Revelations!!
- Nigerian Billionaire Folorunsho Alakija Overthrows Oprah Winfrey As The Richest Black Woman In The World!!
3 Ladies Travelling from Lagos to Abuja Kidnapped on the Road
Too many problems this period, please lets all continue to be careful.
A 38-year old woman, Ms. Naomi Obot, and two other ladies were kidnapped by armed bandits at about 6:30pm on Thursday while traveling from Lagos through Abaji to Abuja in a bus owned by a transport company, God is Good Motors.
Ms. Obot and the two other ladies were on the first bus that departed the company’s Lagos terminal at about 6am on the 21st of December. So what happened?
Information shared via Ms. Obot’s phone with her family from an unknown destination, where she is being held captive, indicated that after robbing the passengers in the vehicle, she and two others were taken away by the kidnappers, who then demanded a N5million ransom.
Ms. Obot, an English Language graduate of the University of Uyo is an employee of Riders For Help Inc, an Abuja based non-profit organization and is a daughter of a retired Akwa Ibom State-based educationist.
This incident has thrown their families into serious panic. Nawao!
(Visited 140 times, 1 visits today)